*** $50k - $55k + 10% bonus + benefits ***
*** 0 - 2 years accounting experience ***
*** must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting ***
Responsible for proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Prepare and maintain various financial statements and reports.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Prepares and enters basic journal entries on general ledger accounts. Audits journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records for accuracy.
- Prepares basic balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring appropriate and timely resolution of reconciling items.
- Answers general ledger account related inquires and/or routes inquiries to the appropriate department/associate.
- Analyzes basic financial reports and records and makes recommendations relative to account reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Prepares basic balance sheets, profit and loss statements, amortization, and depreciation schedules and other financial reports.
- Prepares ad hoc reports as requested.