Job location: Brand New Showroom will be opening in Westport, CT 06880 (opening in July) – initially training in Greenwich if hired before July
Work week: 100% Onsite – Monday through Friday; half day on Saturday (7:00am to 5:00pm, 8:00am to 12:00pm on Saturday)
Salary Range: $70,000 to $100,000
Benefits: M/D/V, HAS, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, PTO + 56 hours sick time
Required Experience: 5+ years of experience in sales, architectural hardware sales experience.
Preferred Experience: Bachelor’s degree, building materials industry experience.
Job Description: We are currently looking to add an additional Architectural Hardware Sales Associate to our sales team. The position requires you sell high-end architectural hardware to products to interior designers, architects, general contractors, and developers. An integral part of the role is to build relationships with vendors and client, as well as become a trusted high value resource in the building community. The ideal candidate needs to have prior hardware sales experience, be a quick learner, team player, and have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to learn about new products and keep up to date new products in the market.
- Greets and assists clients with finding the best products that suits their needs and provides them with quotes.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with new and existing clients, hardware distributors, and other relevant partners
- Actively collaborate with the sales team, and provide product recommendations aimed at increasing revenue in the hardware business
- Provides quotes and process orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Negotiates vendor terms, pricing and delivery
- Responsible for entire sales cycle, starting with initial quote, placing orders, and arranging for order pick up or delivery
- Arranges for return and credit of defective product
- Assists inside and outside sales associates with questions and orders
- Adheres to company policies, processes and procedures
- Process Cash sale returns and refund paperwork
- Provide support to outside salesmen which may require traveling to job sites
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Assist with sales at counter as needed.
- Assist with answering phones as needed.
- Assist with stocking the hardware section as needed
- Other duties as assigned.