*No previous experience necessary to perform this position. We will provide on the job training for those who are hired. If you have previous Operator experience, we will accept your application for a Machine Operator opening we have.
Perform tasks necessary for maintaining continuous materials supply at each machine to enable efficient operations.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area/warehouse.
- Maintain a safe working environment by following safety policies and procedures.
- Report unsafe conditions and incidents.
- Maintain company's quality standards.
- Read work orders or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Open containers.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Secure lifting attachments to materials and convey load to destination or signal crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- Count, weigh and record number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attach identifying tags/labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Load trucks.
- Stack or assemble materials into bundles and band together.
- Remove samples of materials and labels with identifying information.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist and clean work area, machines, and equipment to assist operators.
- Operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related field
- Basic computer knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail and good follow-up skills
- Must possess good problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to work as team member or independently
- Must have organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exceptional attention to detail and good follow-up skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with employees and vendors
*On the job training offered. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Shift Available: 2 days - 2 nights - 4 days off (12 hour shifts)
2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off (rotating schedule between crews)
6am to 6pm for 2 days, then 6pm to 6am the next two days, then 4 days off.
example., Monday, Tuesday (days) / Wednesday, Thursday (nights) / Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday off / then Tuesday, Wednesday (days) / Thursday, Friday (nights) / Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off
Wage: Up to $17.50 an hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, FSA, HAS, 401k with 50% match up to 6%, vacation, PTO, and national holidays
Education / Certifications: H.S. Diploma or GED required
Required Experience: Good work history and relatable experience.
Preferred Experience: Previous manufacturing experience desired. Previous Machine Operator experience will result in higher wage.