Compensation: $90,000-105,000. Also eligible for generous profit sharing bonuses after one year which pay out quarterly. The profit sharing bonuses have been increasing every quarter.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Short term & Long term disability and Life insurance paid for by the company. 401k after 90 days – 50% match up to 6%. Great start-up culture but with corporate support. Generous company that likes to work hard and play hard. Lots of growth opportunity.
Experience: Around 5 years in a supervisory position. Automotive Service Manager or Manufacturing Operation Manager experience would transfer.
General notes: There will be some initial travel required up to the corporate office in Fort Wayne to meet the team/training.
The Service Manager at our new Fort Worth location will manage the initial setup and staffing of the department and will oversee service repair, body shop, and check ins of rental equipment. They will also play a leadership role in growth strategy for DFW as a whole. This role is key to our continued success in providing timely, customized, and excellent customer service to our valued customers. Under the direction of the General Manager, the Service Manager will have an excellent opportunity to lead the training and development of the team, along with managing safety, quality, finances, production, profitability, and inventory. Compensation is based on experience and includes a generous quarterly profit-sharing bonus program.
Primary Job Duties
- Manage the service and reconditioning team at our DFW facility, ensure the success of the team by effectively staffing this location for rental check-in’s, reconditioning, and outside service repair work to be completed.
- Create and implement labor staffing plan to ensure maximum flexibility to meet scheduling demands.
- Create and analyze operational KPIs, identify operational inefficiencies and successfully execute improvements.
- Communicate and embody the company’s CORE values through highly effective leadership, employee development and active participation in company’s leadership teams.
- Demonstrate active leadership by creating positive, accountable, and dynamic work environments by personal engagement and coaching throughout all levels of the organization.
- Take pride and ownership in the quality of equipment leaving the company's DFW facility while providing excellent customer service.
- Drive innovation through the development, implementation, and maintenance of best practices, operational and service efficiency.
- Manage and drive customer focus within all areas of operational activities and ensure that effective relationships are maintained, internally and externally.
- Provide and execute strategic recommendations and solutions through analyzing location profit & loss statement and performance data.
- Consistently meet project deadlines and manage multiple department priorities at once, in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Manage the DFW facility needs by driving improvement projects, maintaining shop cleanliness, and ensuring the latest technology and equipment are utilized to run safely and efficiently.
- 5+ years of experience in mid to senior level operational, service, or fleet management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in manufacturing, upfit, utility equipment, rental, body shop, or automotive industry preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain a culture of continuous process improvement and waste elimination that yields improvements to quality, delivery, cost.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products – Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint (Microsoft Dynamics Experience Preferred)
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership & Team Building.
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen.
- Problem Solving / Analysis.
- Performance Management, Results Driven.
- Travel Requirements: 20% or less annually – Travel to Fort Wayne during the first 90 days for training