This is an exciting, paid training program for anyone interested in the automotive industry! Must have an Associate's degree or trade school degree.
- You will work full time, 40 hours sometimes more per week and take a partial academic load online in pursuit of an Engineering or other approved Science degree.
- Company will pay for the education.
- You will learn on the job while acquiring the degree and grow into an experienced qualified Research Test Engineer.
- The position will include pay equal to qualifications when you begin and rise as your knowledge/experience grows.
- The position will also include full benefits, retirement, and paid vacation.
- It will be a challenging journey, but you will have mentors and support for all aspects of this program, job, and academics.
- You must be self-motivated and driven to expand on your horizons.
- Proficient at using hand tools, portable electrical tools and typical shop equipment including tire mounting/ balancing machines and forklifts
- Demonstrated good organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including in depth experience with Microsoft Suites and familiarity with code writing
- Understand and perform lock out tag out, fall protection, confined space, and other safety related procedures.
- Experience and understanding of preventive maintenance schedules and routine service/cleaning.
- Exposure to hydro-electric equipment and complex control systems.
- Conduct multi-faceted test plans with little/no supervision using complex hydro-electric equipment
- Support test inventory
- Conduct preventive maintenance and routine service tasks
- Mount/Balance delicate lab wheels and tires along with applying sensitive sensors
- Associate Degree+
- Ability to work any and/or rotating shifts, weekends, holidays, or overtime if applicable
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
Health, Dental and Vision benefits along with a very high-reaching retirement savings plan.