*Uncapped commissions, candidates that are meeting metrics should expect $200,000+ a year in total compensation. Some sales reps making well over $250,000+ All team members are hitting 100% of goals.
*Ramp up plan provided to get you to where you need to be in 6 months time. First 1 month candidates will receive 100% draw on commissions with no expectation to pay it back.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- 1 year or more with a proven track record of commercial sales experience within the following industries (data space, data architecture, analytics space, or technology)
- Selling some sort of OEM software.
- 3+ years of commercial sales experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, voluntary life insurance, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, worksite benefits, and pet insurance. 25 days PTO (bumped to 30 days after 4 years of employment) 401k with match up to 4% (pre- or post-tax)
Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability and EAP. Up to $1,500 fiscally for professional development.
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With us, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Commercial Account Executive will drive towards aggressive new customer revenue and adoption goals, ultimately contributing to our growth to $100MM and beyond.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will assist in growing our revenue. You will be the expert on our technology and market while building and maintaining a full pipeline, executing every sales cycle with precision, and consistently reaching your monthly revenue quota.
High level goals for the Account Executive position include:
- Daily outbound prospecting to Target Account lists to create demand and generate consistent pipeline
- Working closely with your Partner network to generate referrals, co-sell on opportunities, and expand our use across the partner portfolio
- Executing every sales cycle with precision. You will be responsible for conducting detailed discovery, lead product demonstrations, coordinate executive alignment, and drive positive business outcomes for your customers to drive long term customer value
- Becoming an expert in our technology, market, and value proposition
- Executing campaigns to drive customer adoption and expand the usage of our within your customer accounts
- Forecasting and articulating your opportunities on a weekly basis using the MEDDPICC methodology
- Working closely with your team, peers, and cross functional business stakeholders to provide valuable feedback and new ideas
- Embracing and adapting to a fast moving environment with large amounts of change
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs