*Minimum of 2 years professional online marketing experience with hands-on experience in email marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate programs, re-targeting, product/inventory XML data feed.*
*Salary between $70,000 and $80,000 + bonus + full benefits*
Our mission is to be stewards of the world’s greatest fishing brands and to foster their enduring future. Our story may have started on the water, but we live it out every day through our excellent customer service and by treating each interaction we have integrity, honesty, and gratitude. Recruiting like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work is a top priority for us.
We are seeking a Direct to Consumer – Demand Generation and Analytics Lead that enjoys working in a collaborative environment and who is relentlessly driven to complete the task at hand. We are seeking a co-worker who enjoys collaborating with multiple departments and who can adapt to different scenarios quickly to ensure complete project success.
- Oversee and manage SEO/SEM strategies and tactics that drive an increase in high quality organic traffic and leads for the global D2C websites.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with marketing and product teams to develop strategies to meet and exceed the company goals.
- Support retail with geographically targeted campaigns to drive foot traffic and in store sales.
- Track and measure all online sales and programs; designing test strategies and creative to optimize results.
- Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
- Maximize paid/natural search traffic and order conversion, while meeting cost per acquisition targets.
- Partner with global marketing teams to develop and execute all email marketing, including programs in support of other sales channels.
- Analyze operational efficiencies, user experience and performance to make improvements and maximize future opportunities.
- Ensure effective creative development and execution to support program.
- Monitor competitor marketing efforts and industry trends to take appropriate preemptive and responsive action; staying informed of industry developments relating to digital marketing.
- Provide competitive tracking, analysis, and reporting on a regular basis.
- Define the optimal customer web site experience, including working with internal/external teams on the development and maintenance of web content and translating our customer’s needs into new site features and new services.
- Proactively suggest additional enhanced features, functions and capabilities of the website to support business objectives & strategy.
- Ensure best practices across all digital-related efforts and initiatives and pushing the envelope in a manner appropriate with the demands of our customers.
- Work with ecommerce sales team to optimize digital marketing efforts on Ecommerce “pure play” accounts such as Amazon.com.
- Minimum of 2 years professional online marketing experience with hands-on experience in email marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate programs, re-targeting, product/inventory XML data feed.
- Experience in website analytics with proven ability to use the metrics to drive business decisions.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot website technical issues.
- Experience with the following technologies would be considered an asset: Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook Business, MailChimp, Google AdWords & Google Tag Manager.
- Highly computer savvy including interactive and social networking expertise.
- Strong understanding of project management best practices; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with multiple contacts.
- Ability to track and analyze web site performance.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail are a must.
- Experience, understanding and passion for digital marketing.
- Balanced creative and analytical capabilities.
- Experience working with multiple outside agencies.
- Familiarity of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML & CSS beneficial but not required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications skills.
- Fishing or Outdoor Industry experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.