Job title: Demand Planner
Job location: 209 Stoneridge Drive, Columbia, SC 29210 Must be willing to come into the office.
Compensation: $65,000 to $70,000 + 5% target bonus (potential for relocation but preference on local candidates)
Work week: Standard business hours
Education / Certifications: Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred but not required. Supply chain, finance, or related field.
Experience: Will entertain new graduates for this role if education aligns with the role.
Preferred Experience: SAP experience. Statistical forecasting experience. Supply chain experience.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Supply Chain, Finance or business degree
• Be able to tell a story with data
• Strong mathematical abilities
• Experience using ERP statistical software packages
• Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
Ideal Candidate Traits
Curious person that can look at a complex set of data and dig in and ask questions. Inquisitive and willing and wanting to learn and know about the marketplace. Must have a good feel for numbers and math.