Salary: $127,000-$240,000 depending on experience + Bonus
What we are looking for:
- Digital and Physical Experience
- Digital: Online and/or eCommerce
- Physical: In-Store
- Customer Journey/Customer Experience (CX)
- Mapping and Designing the Customer Journey/Experience
- Shopping Experience
- Purchasing, Buying, and Transaction Experience
- Bridging the digital and physical experience
- Leading the strategy of the best practices of an online and in-store shopping and buying experience
What you’ll be able to do:
- Be a strong people leader and problem solver, guiding a team through change and transformation, with an eye on talent development, capability building, and culture.
- Crafting the north star vision, customer journey, and enablers for what outstanding looks like in the explore/shop phase of the journey.
- Land exciting digital experiences that will revolutionize the automotive business.
- Directly responsible for setting OKRs for the shop experience and driving teams to track, optimize and pivot against those OKRs.
- Partner closely with product owners, engineering, UX, and other cross-functional teams to build, drive, and deliver an innovative, compelling, and user-friendly experience to our customers.
- Owns POV on what the right content strategy is and works with the marketing communications/content team to efficiently bring that POV to life
- Working across digital, physical, and guest experience teams to build a clear articulation of how shopping comes to life in retail spaces in the future
- Provide strategic leadership across internal and partner teams to identify test and learn opportunities.