Salary: $127,000-$240,000 depending on experience + Bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in digital and physical retail experiences
- 1+ years of working experience with machine learning or data-oriented products
What we are looking for:
- Digital and Physical Experience (Mostly Digital)
- Data-Driven – AI/ML Environment
- Looks at a ton of different data inputs and then outputs an algorithm that forecasts the ranking of customers based on multiple factors
- This means to able to cite Business Requirements in the development of an algorithm
- You will not be asked to code
- Shopping and buying behaviors and habits of a customer
- Must understand what a quality score is
What you’ll be able to do:
- Be a strong people leader and problem solver, guiding a team through change and transformation, with an eye on talent development, capability building, and culture.
- Crafting the north star vision, customer journey, and enablers for what outstanding looks like in the explore/shop phase of the journey.
- Land exciting digital experiences that will revolutionize the automotive business.
- Directly responsible for setting OKRs for the shop experience and driving teams to track, optimize and pivot against those OKRs.
- Partner closely with product owners, engineering, UX, and other cross-functional teams to build, drive, and deliver an innovative, compelling, and user-friendly experience to our customers.
- Owns POV on what the right content strategy is and works with the marketing communications/content team to efficiently bring that POV to life
- Working across digital, physical, and guest experience teams to build a clear articulation of how shopping comes to life in retail spaces in the future
- Provide strategic leadership across internal and partner teams to identify test and learn opportunities.