Job location: Position is hybrid remote. You will work from home but need to be based out of Southern California
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus uncapped comissions.
Benefits: Medical Paid Partially be company, Dental, Vision, Life Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Matching 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays – 4 weeks vacation starting
Experience: You will need to have established relationships with core brokers in the Southern California market.
Position is charged with driving business within the Company to ensure successful growth. Manages and closes sales opportunities through information gathering and successful presentations and proposals. Strong focus on relationship building particularly with insurance carriers and brokers. Consistently articulates the key differentiators and advantages of our solution to prospects and clients.
- Consistently qualifies prospects by identifying and documenting specific needs relative to product offering.
- Coordinates, schedules, and conducts demonstrations to all assigned prospects in a timely, professional manner.
- Develops accurate proposal data and pricing estimates for assigned prospects.
- Delivers proposal materials to Sales Administration for creation of proposals on a timely basis.
- Timely follows up on all delivered proposals, tracking all contacts in CRM.
- Responds timely to RFP/RFI when appropriate.
- Submits standard sales metrics (forecasting, pipeline, business plans) and other reports timely and as required.
- Regularly gathers market information to include competitor activity; reporting accurate and timely information to Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinates with sales team and marketing to develop successful selling tools for presentations, demos, and trade shows.
- Attends and represents company at industry trade shows as assigned.
- Assists as needed in the preparation and maintenance of PowerPoint presentations, white papers, solution design documents, and other sales documents.
- Continuously strives to improve processes and resulting outcomes related to sales.
- Reports to senior management as required.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Requires ability to walk and stand for extended periods (trade shows) < 20% of time.
- Travel 20% to 50%