*Uncapped commissions, candidates that are meeting metrics should expect $275-300,000 a year in total compensation.
*100% Remote with travel, ideal candidate location is in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, D.C. area, Cleveland, New Jersey, St. Louis, Atlanta, Austin, San Antonio, New York, and Seattle.
*Ramp up plan provided to get you to where you need to be in 6 months time. First 3 months candidates will receive 100% draw on commissions with no expectation to pay it back.
The Enterprise Sales Specialist will drive towards aggressive new customer and partner revenue goals, ultimately contributing to our growth to $100MM and beyond.
Required Experience: Proven track record of enterprise sales experience within the following industries (data space, data architecture, analytics space, or technology) Selling some sort of OEM software.
Preferred Experience: 4+ years of enterprise sales experience. Previous experience with data integration, database, ETL, or business intelligence technologies is a plus, but not required
Medical, Dental, Vision, voluntary life insurance, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, worksite benefits, and pet insurance. 25 days PTO (bumped to 30 days after 4 years of employment) 401k with match up to 4% (pre- or post-tax)
Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability and EAP. Up to $1,500 fiscally for professional development.
What can you expect?
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, alliances, operations, and analytics to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth & adoption of our services in the Enterprise Market through value-driven sales cycles
- Lead in-depth discovery and demonstrate a deep interest in our Enterprise customers’ data challenges, identify required capabilities and positive business outcomes to drive towards valuable long term customer engagements
- Speak comfortably about our vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Drive expansion opportunities within our existing Enterprise customer base
- Seek out and land deals with new Enterprise target accounts
- Forecast accurately and provide clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing and progressing opportunities
What are we expecting?:
- 3+ years of large enterprise software sales experience and well-developed pattern recognition for navigating complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to hold multiple stakeholders accountable throughout a sales cycle
- In-depth familiarity with the modern data technology industry and key players
- You are familiar with a solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- You thrive in an extremely fast-paced, ever changing work environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement for your work and you have a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience with data integration, database, ETL, or business intelligence technologies is a plus, but not required