*100% Remote with minimal travel.
Compensation: Structure: 100% base; $168,000 - $210,000
*Bonus: 4-6% performance bonus. Equity bonus no less than $177,000 over 4 years. (12-month cliff / 4 year vest)
*Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, voluntary life insurance, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, worksite benefits, and pet insurance. 25 days PTO (bumped to 30 days after 4 years of employment) 401k with match up to 4% (pre- or post-tax)
*Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability and EAP. Up to $1,500 fiscally for professional development.
- Minimum 5+ years software solution development/deployment experience
- Knowledge and expertise within cloud infrastructures
- Hands-on experience driving implementations
- Provide the necessary skills to identify and solve technical problems, define and design database system architectures and analyze data sources
- Experience in a broad range of database platforms and operating systems, including; relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), analytical data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift), and other data stores
- Proficient skills in SQL
- Knowledge and expertise with SAP is highly preferred
- Experience with some of the major enterprise applications would be preferred: Salesforce, Oracle Application Suite, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Siebel
You will be joining the Professional Services team which is an integral part of the Customer Success team dedicated to ensuring customers are able to successfully deploy the HVR platform. You will be responsible for providing implementation services and consulting services for both new customers, OEM partners, and existing customers.
HVR’s data replication platform has been implemented across many of the world’s largest enterprises. Enterprise level accounts are using HVR to migrate to the cloud, integrate data across a broad range of database platforms, while mitigating risk, lowering IT costs, and increasing revenue by enabling real-time business processes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Author Statements of Work (SOW), Change Orders, Memorandums of Understanding that accurately reflect the scope of the engagement.
- Provide accurate estimates of time to deliver solutions based on customer input
- Develop checklists to assist with building repeatable and scalable processes
- Prepare documents for Discovery, Design, Build, Test and Deployment for any professional service engagement
- Provide HVR implementation services on either pre-production or production servers, including:
- Installing HVR software across all major operating systems
- Preparing environments for replication which may involving SQL scripting or command-line to enable full transaction logging, archiving/backup, and table analysis and preparation
- Define and test database connections to all end-points
- Define HVR channel definitions using a mix of HVR graphical interface or command-line
- Deploy channels
- Execute initial data loads
- Validate data using database compare technologies
- Develop routines to help customers promote channels from pre-production into production
- Review and validate all steps with end customer’s team
- Document all work planned, completed/uncompleted, and issues list for every engagement
- Ability to perform performance analysis and tuning for data replication solutions
- Interface with various customers at the technical level and propose viable solutions in real time during customer meetings
- Work with client and account manager to identify future opportunities
- Participate in weekly team meetings when available
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time