*100% Remote with minimal travel, ideal candidate location is in Nashville, TN; Chicago IL; Cleveland OH; Atlanta GA; Charlotte NC; Philadelphia PA; Pittsburgh PA; New York NY; Miami FL; Washington DC
*Compensation: Structure: 80% base, 20% variable, $145,066.00 - $189,820.00
*Bonus: 4-6% performance bonus. Equity bonus no less than $177,000 over 4 years. (12-month cliff / 4 year vest)
*Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, voluntary life insurance, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, worksite benefits, and pet insurance. 25 days PTO (bumped to 30 days after 4 years of employment) 401k with match up to 4% (pre- or post-tax)
*Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability and EAP. Up to $1,500 fiscally for professional development.
On a day to day basis, you will completely own a portfolio of strategic accounts and provide ad hoc assistance to smaller accounts. These accounts will be across multiple verticals and located across North, Central and South America. You will own the customer relationship from a technical perspective, from onboarding through to continued adoption and usage. From initial activation, you will help our customers translate complex business needs into data driven solution designs on top of, working alongside our Sales Engineers and Account Managers as new opportunities arise.. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders at your accounts to map and realize the value they want to derive from our platform, driving wider institutional adoption of our services as you go. You will serve as the internal voice of your customers and become a go to technical resource internally and externally.
In addition to working directly with and on behalf of customers, Senior Solution Architects will be looked to for raising the technical knowledge level of many different internal roles. As a highly proficient practitioner in the data engineering and analysis domain, Senior Solution Architect’s become the top practitioners and authority on use of our services within a complex modern data stack and be a voice of the customer cross departmentally to our product and marketing teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Actively serving as a technical advisor to a portfolio of assigned accounts including major consumer, prosumer and B2B brands.
• Working on new customer onboarding to map their business needs and design solutions tailored to their use cases and needs.
• Collaborate with customers in a highly strategic manner to develop their success roadmap for the first 12 months of our service adoption and beyond.
• Develop collaboratively with our Sales Engineers, Support Engineers and Account Managers the technical artifacts that support organizational success of usage of our services
• Proactively identifying opportunities for upsell and account expansion and ensuring where this requires wider implementation of our product that this is technically and commercially sound.
• Share your domain experience and create playbooks, knowledge assets and semi-formal training for various internal technical roles.
• Identify product feedback from customers, spotting trends and surfacing to help shape product roadmap
• Act as a coach and mentor to junior team members