Job title: Entry Level Assembler
Job location: Ashland, MA 01721
- $16 per hour for first shift
- $17.28 per hour for second shift
- $1500 Sign On Bonus ($500 after 30 days, $500, after 60, and $500 after 90).
- Overtime is paid 1.5x base rate.
- 1st shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:30am-3pm & Friday 5:30am-9:30am.
- 2nd shift: Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-2am.
- No weekends but there are opportunities for voluntary over time on weekend.
- This is a full time, permanent position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (starts on the 1st of the month following start date)
- 401k 6% matching,
- Paid vacation, Paid sick days, Paid holidays
- Week long holiday break between Christmas and New Years that is paid
- 2% yearly bonus paid out every May and Merit increases every July.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Required Experience: Basic math skills and computer skills. Must be able to speak English.
Preferred Experience: Manufacturing, Production, or Mechanical experience is preferred but not required.
We develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting.
This includes a full-line of perfusion products, endoscopic vessel harvesting products and surgical stabilization products.
Our mission is to work as a team to save one more life, today and every day.
We do this by providing lifesaving technology to cardiac surgery teams around the world.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of assembling, inspecting, and packing of product.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Abide by safety procedures.
- Assemble components based upon customer specifications.
- Pack product into proper pouches, bags, trays, buckets, and boxes.
- Inspect both visual and functional aspects of product.
- May perform in-line inspections for other members of the team.
- Assemble product as required using customized drawing specifications, procedures, and/or job-related hand tools.
- May include some equipment operation.
- Maintain clean and organized work area in accordance to site-specific procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.