Salary: $25-$27 per hour depending on experience + Overtime. Overtime is available on an as needed basis.
Benefits: 401k plan with company nonelective contribution and employer match, Education Reimbursement, Comprehensive Benefit Package including tuition and adoption assistance, Bonus Opportunities, & Career Advancement. Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
Job location: Anywhere around Manassas, VA – work out of your house but will have company vehicle to drive to customer’s sites. You will spend most of your time at customer’s sites.
Hours: M-F, 8-hour shift either 8-5 or 9-6. Must be available for overtime. Must be available for on-call rotation approximately every 3 to 6 weeks, on-call pay is $125 a week in addition to normal hourly rate.
Disqualifiers: Need valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Required Experience: 2+ years of experience within electro-mechanical repair.
- Excellent customer service and communication skill
- Working knowledge of personal computers especially Microsoft Office, navigation across network
- sites and email communication
- Logical trouble shooting skills and capability to isolate problems at PCB or component level
- Ability to effectively work with electric schematics, logic diagrams, and mechanical drawings
- Understanding of AC/DC power distribution and digital/analog circuitry
- Trained in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical machines
- Experience repairing high-speed paper handling machines such as check sorters, mail sorters,
- currency sorters; ATM’s or copier machines experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of technical field service repair experience preferred, i.e. aviation, medical equipment, vending machine repair, and/or military repair experience
- Hold a Valid Driver’s License
- While some computer knowledge is required, this position is focused electro-mechanical repair.
- The ideal candidate may possess some PC knowledge. However, this position is not intended for IT or help desk professionals