We are hiring Entry Level Manufacturing Associates in Portsmouth, NH.
No previous manufacturing experience is required!
The starting pay is $21-25 per hour depending on day or night shift.
Day shift is 7am-7pm and night shift is 7pm-7am.
Each shift is 12 hours and you rotate every other weekend.
The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins (API) under cGMP conditions. Level I associates are expected to execute process recipes, follow written procedures (SOPs), monitor equipment and processes, perform basic laboratory tasks, including pH, conductivity, sampling, and conduct routine sanitization tasks to maintain facility and equipment. They are expected to attain a basic understanding of cGMP compliance while training under close supervision, demonstrating aseptic technique in handling of products and materials.
Role will require working 12 hour rotational shifts; including every other weekend.
- Perform water sampling and basic operation of DeltaV control systems.
- Perform 6S and stock each suite daily, clean soiled parts daily.
- Determine production needs and maintain schedule for autoclaved assembles and deliver to suites.
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance activities on analytical equipment.
- Perform weekly and monthly cleans of inoculum rooms.
- Report all activities in written and electronic documents in accordance with good manufacturing practice (GMPs) and good documentation procedures (GDPs), review documentation as appropriate.
- Attain qualification for all assigned tasks and maintain individual training plan
- Prepare materials for transport and delivery to manufacturing suites. Perform material movements into, out of, and across the production areas.
- Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization.
- Administrative tasks – attending suite shift exchange, meetings, sending/receiving emails, participating in projects, perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead and mentor junior manufacturing associates.
- Perform other duties and suite tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum; AS/BS preferred
- Some working experience/knowledge; some prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Proven logic and decision making abilities, critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- The employee is living the cultural beliefs with the flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities. Is open to and actively seeks out feedback on their performance and translates that feedback into action.