$19.80 to $23.10 an hour + OT + quarterly bonuses + paid training
Shifts Available: 9/80 split (every other Friday they have off)
2nd Shift – (10% shift differential) – 3:15PM – 12:45AM *every Friday working 2:15pm to 11:45pm*
Job location: 27 Northwestern Drive, Salem, NH 03079
Benefits: Start on the 1st of the month after they are employed (i.e., hired on June 15th, their benefits start July 1st. (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement; PTO)
Education / Certifications: Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Mechanical aptitude. Will provide OJT entry level candidates. The training will typically be for up to 6-8 weeks with an experienced Operator.
Preferred Experience: Previous manufacturing experience
Scope: As an Operator, you will work in a fun, team-oriented environment, operating production equipment and performing a variety of tasks. Your strong attention to detail and safety orientation would play a key role in producing printed circuit boards for the military and aerospace markets. The best part is we offer training!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and maintains quality production and record quality data
- Is able to read and be aware of blueprints, artwork, and panel identification.
- Cross train on operations within multiple areas
- Help area meet all safety and production goals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function of this position.
- Responsibilities include the reporting of all accidents, near misses and safety concerns.
- Perform their job duties utilizing the required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Full participation in safety training and the ability to understand and follow the directions identified in Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PPE Assessments, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all Safety Procedures and Alert
Job Qualifications and Prerequisites:
- Good work ethic, dependable, reliable, respectful.
- Has good English communication skills (verbal, written) and mathematical skills.
- Has good reading vision, color discrimination, depth perception, and the ability to speak clearly.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.,
- Must be a team player and must work well with others.
- Ability to adapt successfully to a changing environment.
- Ability to work up to 8-10 hours a day and is flexible to work overtime when needed.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds, bending, leaning, sitting and/or standing for entire shift.
- Flexible and able to cross train to work in any position throughout multiple buildings.
- Ability to safely work or come in contact with chemical, physical (noise, etc) or biological agents.
Education & Experience:
Required Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. required