Compensation: Targeted earnings of $80,000 - $125,000 first year (Base plus commission)
Benefits: $6,500 yearly vehicle allowance, medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K with a company match, stock options, and opportunities for growth and promotion. 8 weeks paid training.
Work week: 1 day of week in the office. Flexible hours. Evenings and some weekends required.
Required Experience: 2+ years' work experience in a quota-driven sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics
Reasons for disqualification: No valid drivers license or reliable transportation.
Additional Notes: Have an inside sales team that provides a lot of qualified/warm leads but you will still make cold calls, knock on doors, etc. Growing significantly as a company – lots of room for growth and promotion.
Job Description: You will meet with and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades. Our unique program is aimed at providing solar for people of all types with no credit check required, a guaranteed savings on energy usage in the first year, and no escalator on all solar leases. Our sales team is not focused on putting as many panels on roofs as possible, but instead are tasked with helping our customers get more money back in their pocket while also helping to save the environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak with potential customers about clean energy solutions
- Follow up on leads from the inside sales team and drive the creation of new leads to meet sales goals through canvassing, participating in community events, generating referrals, and more
- Helps the homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to go solar
- Assists with qualifying homeowners for additional incentives and obtaining the necessary paperwork for incentive attainment
- Provides a high level of customer service throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Mentors and trains newer team members, contributing knowledge and enthusiasm to the office team
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A ‘no fear’ attitude towards cold calling, canvassing, networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 2+ years’ work experience in a quota-driven sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics. Military experience or higher education may be considered in place of professional experience.
- Proficient with complex computer programs (Salesforce CRM is used heavily)
- Bilingual is a plus
Due to the nature of this position the following are required:
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last five years)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screen
- Must be able to obtain HIS Certification