*** $115,000 - $140,000 DOE ***
* Experience serving as site leader and technical project manager for capital investment projects at the facilities.
* Ability to quote, budget, plan, and oversee large scale capital investment, process improvements (productivity), and other growth projects.
* Prepares capital operating and budgets, providing justification as applicable
* Ability to work across departments and functional areas, including safety, quality, accounting, as well as shop production, material, and maintenance.
* Develop and manage facility(s) utility budgets.
* Lead / assist in the preparation of justification for capital investment proposals.
* Provide updates to current year budgeting and planning for upcoming years.
* Manage vendor relationships through project life cycle, from quote to completion implementation of capital equipment.
* Develop project road map large and small which will improve facility performance.
* Kaizen support on key projects.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* The position will require a BS in an engineering discipline and at least 2 - 4 years of experience in all aspects of Facility Maintenance.
* An understanding of permitting requirements as it pertains to additions/capital projects.
* AutoCAD software, Microsoft Project and Microsoft 365
* The ability to write proposals, make presentations, and coordinate multiple and/or conflicting projects.
* Knowledge of physical plant support systems (HVAC, Controls systems, etc.)
* Ability to manager projects involving Electrical, Electrical Backup, Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Safety, Water, and Compressed Air systems.
* Estimate manpower requirements for all job requirements including outside resources.
* Partner with Health and Safety to ensure facility safety standards are being met.
* Knowledge of safety standards, piping and electrical standards and other fundamental industrial and mechanical standards.
* Team oriented, self-motivated with strong leadership skills.
A high level of technical knowledge of planning/ scheduling/ procurement procedures, is needed due to the complexity of activities.