Compensation: $115,000-$120,000 salary + 7% target annual bonus
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), 6 sick/personal days per year, 9 company paid holidays, 10 days PTO, LOTS of room for advancement/growth. Company advocates for succession planning and promoting from within.
Location: Irvine, CA (onsite)
Required Experience: 5-8 years of experience with financial reporting.
About the company: One of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+ restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on five continents.
JOB SUMMARY: Manage the Company’s consolidated and consolidating financial statement process, financial planning and budgeting, analyzing and evaluating financial statements and reports, developing and managing of financial models and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. As a Financial Reporting Manager, you will also be responsible for providing leadership to project teams regarding financial guidance and monthly close processes and reconciliations.
1. Manage and participate in period/month/quarterly close process, including financial consolidation in Planful, and preparation of account reconciliations in Blackline. (30%)
2. Responsible for internal and external reporting and filing requirements. (15%)
3. Respond to inquiries from the Chief Financial Officer, VP of Finance, Corporate Controller, Treasurer and other members of the Executive Leadership Team and domestic and international management team members. (15%)
4. Provide leadership and assist corporate accounting staff and divisional accounting teams regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions through consultation with appropriate members
of the management team. (10%)
5. Manage and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy through special projects with participation of
Corporate Finance management team. (10%)
6. Support and participate in external financial statement audit and coordination with locations. (10%)
7. Participate and offer solutions in making accounting decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. (5%)
8. Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
At this time, this position has no direct reports; however, will need the ability and desire to grow in this role and provide coaching and collaboration with other indirect reporting relationships.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field or equivalent work experience required
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred
5 to 8+ years relevant work experience in Financial Reporting and Accounting, at least 4 years in public accounting preferred