Supervises the day-to-day activities of liquid products operations to meet company objectives and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Salary: $65,000-85,000 salary + 7-10.5% bonus + full benefits package
Job location: Burleson, Texas
Work week: Openings on Night shift: 10pm-630am, Monday-Friday mostly but occasional weekend work
Required Experience: 2+ years of supervisory experience in food or beverage manufacturing
About the company: One of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+ restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on five continents.
- Supervises the daily activities of assigned staff, providing instructions and performance feedback to ensure that productivity and quality objectives are met or exceeded.
- Identifies and resolves process and equipment problems, using available resources to maintain productivity and quality.
- Implements approaches to improve quality and productivity by developing new ideas, improving processes, and planning for upcoming equipment or process changes.
- Routinely informs and communicates with employees to promote smooth operations, enhance their understanding of company policies and objectives, and to ensure compliance with established production policies and procedures.
- Drive Daily Management Systems to deliver improved results every shift, every day
- Own the Incident Elimination, Clean Inspect Lube (CIL) management, and Defect Handling DMS's
- Ensure any safety / quality / food safety behavior & condition issues are resolved quickly
- Own the scorecard, gap analysis, & action planning processes for the line
- Drive effective operational reviews (shift hand-off, shiftly ops review, daily ops review)
- Eliminate barriers for the line teams to achieve results and enroll support groups when necessary
- Responsible for administration of people management systems (staffing, training, etc)
- Communication - ensure the teams are receiving the right information
- Drive Continuous Improvement of systems and results
- Successful delivery of initiatives
- Develop individual capability in Operator Driven Reliability (ODR) standard work processes
- Using problem solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate operational issues
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.