** Total compensation package $90k - $120k **
This team member will assist in contract development and sales efforts with health insurance payers. Do you have 2 years of experience in healthcare business development / payer relations?
- Work in an inside / outbound / business-to-business sales capacity.
- Approach new and existing payers from initial contact, and through follow-ups and escalations, with the goal of promoting our company’s services.
- Process, send and follow-up on emails, marketing collateral, applications, contracts and other documents required.
- Schedule and attend telephone, Zoom and in-person meetings with payers nation-wide to pitch / present / discuss our unique clinical value proposition.
- Maintain tenacious outreach, follow-ups, networking, and creatively search for leverage in turning a “no” into a “yes.”
- Use CRM to monitor and track submissions, contacts, status changes and follow-up dates.
- Participate in Durable Medical Equipment (DME), sales, network development and contracting meetings and trainings.