- On target earnings of $115,000 in first year (base + bonuses). Uncapped bonuses so you can make a lot more.
- Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
- Reimbursement for mileage
- $50 per month for internet
- Cell phone and laptop provided by the company
Exciting opportunity to join the team as an outside sales Healthcare Liaison. This position is responsible for lead generation and healthcare channel move-in goals. In this role you will visit a mix of account types including hospitals and rehab facilities.
- Develop and cultivate new professional referrals and nurture existing relationships to continue incremental growth in target market
- Generate an average of two direct referrals daily to ensure move-in quota achievement
- Convert and advance qualified referrals into customer move-ins together with local advisement team to achieve monthly sales quota
- Meet new contacts within hospitals and rehabilitation centers and follow up with referral sources on patient outcomes
- Develop and adhere to reoccurring sales calls to ensure strong repeatable referral pipeline
Required skills and competencies
- Two or more years of outside sales experience as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Successfully demonstrated experience in presenting and overcoming objection
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an independent work environment and a willingness to learn
- Confident in ability to work in hospital or healthcare setting
- Ability to travel locally in territory (daily 5 days a week)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets and a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Healthcare/hospital sales experience preferred
- College coursework preferred
- If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine within 45 days of your start date