The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is a key support role to our Territory Managers and Customers. They will be directly involved with customers and is tasked with representing and exemplifying excellent customer service. They will support the sales team in an account management capacity and guide customers through the sales pipeline, from following up with rental quote requests to coordinating with the logistics and operations teams internally to see deals across the finish line. This role reports to the VP of Sales.
• Provide excellent customer service. Bend over backwards to make sure you are taking care of your customers.
• Qualify and quote online inquires for your prospective territories.
• Ensure quotes are input into the system with accuracy, and follow ups occur in a timely fashion.
• Effectively communicate between customer, TM, logistics, and other departments as needed to ensure customer requests are met in a timely manner.
• Coordinate On-Rent and Off-Rent notices, ensuring all delivery and pickup details are accurate and accounting, service, and sales departments have all pertinent information.
• Pursue and complete bid opportunities as assigned by TM for your territories.
• Utilize Microsoft based CRM to compile and analyze data with accuracy
• Assisting in retail deals directly with customers.
• Working with marketing and updating lead generated systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred.
• 2+ years of light to medium duty truck sale & rental experience preferred.
• Ability to convert prospects into closed sales.
• Strong team player with the ability to effectively interact with personnel from all aspects of the business unit.
• Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
• Proactive and decisive contributor for the business with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to take initiative and anticipate obstacles, developments, and problems by looking ahead to effectively execute responsibilities.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.