$2,000 Sign On Bonus
$17.85 to $20.90 an hour + OT + quarterly bonuses + full benefits (employees should expect to make over $40,000 in their first year)
2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:00pm M-F
3rd Shift: 11:00pm to 7:00am M-F
Part Time - M-F 4 hour shifts
Scope: Production Associates are valued for their experience which is critical to our success. We desire and seek individuals who have process manufacturing experience and support continuous improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Adherence to material handling and machine operation disciplines.
· Set and maintain processing equipment within operational parameters.
· Meet or exceed expected output targets and metrics.
· Read blueprints and comprehend the English instruction documents.
· Strict compliance to all safety and quality guidelines.
· Work closely with others in a team environment.
· Demonstrate a strong, customer-focused culture
· Operate with a true sense of urgency.
· Exact adherence to process requirements
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
· Demonstrated comprehension of written instructions in English including customer standards, blueprints, and shop control documents.
· Must have good English skills: written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Team working skills are critical for success.
· Good hand, finger and eye coordination required.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
· Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to work daily and weekend overtime as necessary.
· Must be comfortable working with or around areas with chemicals.
Education & Experience:
Required Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. required