Compensation: Salaried + bonus You should expect to make mid-six figures but the salary is open to discussion.
Work week: Monday through Friday (3 shift operation) Would control their own schedule but would need to be able to meet with all 3 shifts at some point during the week.
Job location: Santa Clara, CA, 95050
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, Tuition Reimbursement; PTO plus many more (more information provided on benefits below)
Education / Certifications: Associates Degree or bachelor’s degree
Experience: 10+ years of experience in facilities or maintenance. 5+ years of management/supervisor experience required. PLC experience. Needs to understand equipment maintenance. Manufacturing experience.
Preferred Experience: Previous PCB (printed circuit boards) experience. Working in electronics manufacturing type of environment.
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. We are a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
The Maintenance Facilities Manager leads the management of the physical plant, including assisting with supervision of maintenance and facilities staff and/or outside contractors involved with the construction, installation and maintenance of all additions and alterations to the facility and production equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership skills are a MUST. The ideal candidate will oversee the selection, development, and training of all team members; S/he will oversee the activities of the maintenance and facilities staff, provide clear direction, and hold each person accountable
- Develop and implement maintenance programs to maintain/return all production equipment to peak operational efficiency
- Plan, schedule, and prioritize maintenance, facilities, and safety projects (in tandem with EHS Manager) ensuring timely and professional completion
- Maintain work records pertaining to preventative maintenance and repairs for all manufacturing equipment and facilities
- Assist in the development of written policies and procedures regarding maintenance and facilities
- Coordinate outside contracted services (i.e.: janitorial, grounds, and construction) as needed
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of all operations throughout manufacturing and maintenance areas
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is a must
- Knowledge of and ability to manage work which involves hazardous chemicals
- Ability to work effectively with many different departments, companies and personalities
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to stand throughout the shift and lift 50 pounds without straining
- Strong team player with experience managing and leading a team
- PC experience, especially using maintenance software, word processing, spreadsheet and database programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to our business – up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews