SIGN ON BONUS + QUARTERLY BONUSES
**No direct experience required to apply. If you are mechanically inclined and have a desire to do your work in a safe manner, we will provide on the job training**
*Great opportunity for advancement, this can be a career not just a job as we promote from within!*
*Fantastic benefits including tuition reimbursement, 401k, and full health benefits
*2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:00pm and 3rd Shift - 11:00pm to 7:00am. Eventually can move into a different schedule if desired.
Scope: The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervisor.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret equipment schematics and blueprints.
- Perform new pipe installation and repair of existing pipe.
- Work with electrical up to 480 volts A/C.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems, such as in machinery and facility repair.
- Repair, rebuild, install electrical systems for machinery or facilities.
- Repair, rebuild, install, and/or troubleshoot process machinery and assemblies.
- Repair, rebuild, install, and/or troubleshoot facilities related equipment.
- Repair, renovate, and/or rebuild pumps, motors, gear systems, drive trains, controllers, etc., including full machine assemblies.
- Minor carpentry repair and refurbishment, including walls, window installations, dry wall, framing.
- Painting and touch up using roller, brush, or spray on walls, floors, and machines.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED Required
Experience in equipment maintenance, electrical, mechanical or plumbing installation and repair. 3+ years of experience as maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in a circuit board manufacturing environment. Certifications and licenses a plus.