Salary Range: 90-110k
M/D/V insurance, 401k + 100% match up to 6%, tuition reimbursement for approved education and profit-sharing bonuses paid out yearly directly into 401k account (Track record is the past 5 years they have had bonuses paid out) typically around 3% a year (3% of gross income) that’s an average – could be less could be more
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our team. You will not be only responsible for improving and maintaining reliability, operability, and technical integrity of plant equipment and site facilities in a cost efficient manner, you will also provide continuous improvement of the site maintenance operations through appropriate use of state-of-the-art technologies and maintenance principles. If you have a strong leadership skills, as well as strong analytical and technical skills, then we are waiting for your application.
- Supervise, manage, recruit, organize and develop maintenance department
- Continuously develop and implement reliability programs, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance programs
- Conduct detailed root cause analysis on failures to prevent reoccurrence
- Support Mechanical Integrity program and ensure compliance with all regulatory activities
- Establish and meet maintenance budgets
- Define a spare part strategy and manage the inventory of maintenance equipment and spare parts; repair equipment when needed
- Plan and coordinate activities related to emergency equipment breakdown or failure
- Communicate significant maintenance activities and work with Supply Chain and Production
- Effectively manage plant shutdowns with detailed plans
- Evaluate outside contractors/vendors. Make optimal decisions on when to outsource
- Participate in or lead major capital project execution teams in partnership with Engineering
- Must be able to work extra hours and weekends when necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management preferably in the chemical industry, preferably in a maintenance or technical support function
- Experience in a PSM environment required
- Knowledge of automation to include an understanding of PLC's.
- Knowledge of Maintenance programs and tools
- A demonstrated record of strong people management, change and project management
- Strong in strategic thinking, planning and organizing, decision making, problem solving and communication
- Fluent English skills required.
What We Offer
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.