Shift Available (headcount): All positions will expect OT
5:45pm to 6:00am (rotational schedule, every other weekend) (1 headcount) Rotational on call for weekends. Paid a minimum of 4 hours if asked to come in on the weekend at a rate of 1.5 x their hourly rate
Sign On: $3,000 (paying $1,000 on first paycheck; $2,000 after 90 days of employment)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, FSA, HAS, 401k with 50% match up to 6%, vacation, PTO, and national holidays
Education / Certifications: H.S. Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree or better preferred
Required Experience: 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing setting. 3+ years’ experience doing industrial maintenance work. Electricals, pneumatics, hydraulics, piping, and machinery experience.
Preferred Experience: Millwright experience
Reasons for disqualification: Must have H.S Diploma or GED, must be willing to left up to 50 lbs, must be willing to stand on feed for long periods of time, must complete a drug screen and pass, and must complete and pass a background check
Job Summary: Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems, valves and piping, water systems and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties and by being knowledgeable in the following disciplines.
- · Locates sources of problems by observing equipment operation, listening for problems and using a step-by-step problem-solving approach
- · Aids in identifying recurrent maintenance items and communicates recommendations to prevent recurrence
- · Familiarity with Basic Safety Process to include: Basic hand tool safety, Basic electrical safety, Hot Work Programs (HWP), Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Safety Work Permitting (SWP), contractor Indoctrination, fire extinguisher use, and Confined Space Entry (CSE).
- · Examines fit and finish of parts to detect imperfections
- · Repairs or replaces defective parts in accordance with approved procedures and technical directives.
- · Installs special functional and structural parts equipment
- · Lubricates and cleans parts · Starts equipment to test their performance
- · Operates and troubleshoots related equipment as needed or assigned
- · Performs routine PM’s, repairs, rebuilds and modifications on all equipment assigned
- · Answers maintenance calls in a timely, professional fashion and assists others on the team in troubleshooting
- · Observes equipment to make sure it is operating to OEM standard or production satisfaction
- · Performs repairs/adjustments on electrically controlled equipment as required
- · Welding, grinding and cutting experience a plus
- · Other duties as assigned
- · High school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three years of experience preferred
- · Ability to read and communicate basic mechanical diagrams
- · Ability to work at a safe, efficient pace
- · Ability to multi task and read production tickets
- · Ability to perform math calculations including fractions
- · Must be able to read tape measure, including micrometer
- · Must be computer literate
- · Must be dedicated to continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- · Must be able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stretch, or stand for extended periods of time