Salary Range $90k - $110k
7am-5pm rotating days. Every other weekend is worked, every other weekend is off.
M/D/V insurance, 401k + 100% match up to 6%, tuition reimbursement for approved education and profit-sharing bonuses paid out yearly directly into 401k account, 6% global bonus plan.
Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes us the world's leading industrial coatings resins company.
As a Production Supervisor, you will coordinate duties of approximately 25 production operators. These duties include improving safety, reducing costs, improving quality, maximizing the department's effectiveness through long term planning, providing appropriate training and development, ensuring consistent roll out of plant policies & procedures, and maintaining open communications and positive employee relations. In this role, you will also drive continuous improvement within your team.
- Organize and monitor all production activities within your area of focus
- Implement manufacturing schedules and procedures, work with your team to maximize productivity
- Analyze production records to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Optimize production workflows, minimize disruption to manufacturing schedules
- Minimize manufacturing cost, decrease waste output, keep high quality standards
- Ensure a safe way of running the production lines and organize regular safety inspections
- Routine cleaning and regular maintenance in production lines, ensure good visual appearance
- Collect data for production statistics and cost reduction
- Actively support engineering activities to improve the efficiency, equipment and process
- Cooperate closely with our maintenance team to maximize plant equipment availability
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience with key unit operations of chemical manufacturing in a leadership position
- Production experience of coating resins is preferred
- Strong safety awareness
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Good Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Good leadership
- Able to work under high pressure
- Must be able to work extra hours and weekends when necessary
- Fluent English skills required
- Degree preferred
- Chemical background preferred