** Position located Edina, MN **
* Work on multiple project deliverables from conception through completion with a granular focus on cost, expenditures, schedule and project performance to include coordination of resources (internal, vendors, etc.), ensuring that all project objectives are met.
* Understand the scope of project to help drive the successful coordination of teams responsible for the analysis, design, integration, testing, documentation, and implementation of telecommunications systems.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
* Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
* Perform initial, interim, and final contract cost and risk analysis.
* Communicate all deliverable status updates and make recommendations for improvement to program leadership.
* A Bachelor’s degree; 4 years of related work experience in lieu of degree.
* A minimum of 2 years of program or project analyst experience.
* Experience tracking budget spend.
* Experience working with project management tools and collaboration systems such as Jira, SmartSheet, Confluence, * Ability to travel up to 75%