Starting salary: $100,000 + $5,000 Sign on Bonus. Starts with 3 weeks of vacation.
Are you passionate about coordinating local projects and technical improvements? In the role of Project Engineer, you will be the key person to bid, schedule, purchase, and supervise capital projects. You are ultimately responsible for controlling the quality of contractor's work and maintaining safe work standards. If you are ready to be an engineer with outstanding communication and an even better strategist, we would like to speak with you!
- Project management at resin chemical facility.
- Manage and execute project and facility capital plan.
- Define scope of the work needed for project implementation.
- Estimate and bid cost for project implementation.
- Estimate timing of project implementation and define critical path.
- Estimate requested resources and materials for project implementation.
- Organize teams for successful project implementation.
- Control design development and project budgeting.
- Basic and detailed project design.
- Carry out technical commissioning.
- Prepare accounting documents for commissioning of fixed assets.
- Required skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of capital project management experience (experience in chemical industry preferred). AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, SAP experience preferred.
Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Bachelors degree strongly preferred.