Job title: Senior Sales Consultant
Work week: Varied, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job location: Full time work from home but you will be expected to work certain regular hours
Compensation: Targeted earnings of $85k in first year (Base + commissions). Uncapped commission so you can make a lot more. Plus health, dental, vision, retirement, and other benefits – top Advisors go on company paid trip to exotic location. $1,500 sign on bonus.
Education / Certifications: Nice to have a Bachelor’s degree but not required
Experience: You MUST be able to demonstrate a history of exceeding increasing sales goals. MUST have specific examples of when and how you met these goals. Need to provide KPIs.
Other expectations: You should be comfortable working weekends, evenings and holidays. This is when you will make the most sales/money. There is no flexibility around this.
Reasons for disqualification: Not passing background / drug testing.
- 1st 3 weeks is spent in training and there is continuous training for this position.
- There are Advisors who have been with the company for over a decade.
- There are opportunities to a, increase base pay/targeted earnings and b, move within the company.
- There is zero cold calling.
- Advisors are provided with warm leads of clients who have expressed an interest.
- The process to close a sale can take over 45 days and involves multiple outreach (phone, text, email etc) efforts by the Advisor as well as working closely with the Senior Living Facilities.
- This is not a 1 call close position.
What you will do:
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
Who you are:
- Proficient in sales
- Highly empathetic
- Excited to work in the unique industry of senior living
What will make you successful:
- Success is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at communities, and converting leads into move-ins resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
- Passion to learn – you will take part in an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature - You need to be self-motivated and have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Technically proficient – You must be proficient at both Microsoft Office as well as have the ability to learn and use our internal CRM systems.
- Flexibility - You need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends.
Required skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.