** $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
** $55k salary + commission opportunities = potential of $70k to $75k.
** Great benefits including 100% of employee's healthcare insurance paid for and 80% of family members on plan.
Clinical licensure required (RRT, CRT)
A valid/current Respiratory Therapist license in the State in which you practice
Extensive experience in a hospital setting, including ICU/CCU adult ventilator management
A valid driver’s license (with a clean driving record) and own reliable transportation is required
We are a growing respiratory company specializing in treating the most challenging respiratory patients inside the home by pairing the best-in-class technology & equipment with the clinical care of a full-time Respiratory Therapist. Our mission is to educate, nurture, and inspire our patients to lead better lives.
Our Disease Management program has earned national attention, making us the number one independent ventilation provider in the United States.
We are currently experiencing explosive growth throughout the country! We are actively seeking dynamic RTs to join our family. This remote based position enables a self-motivated clinician to work autonomously, acting as an active member of the clinical care team as a patient and company advocate. If you are self-motivated, energetic, and patient centric, this could be the company for you!
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the installation/delivery of respiratory therapist equipment and provision of all needed supplies and products to the patients in the home and ongoing assessment of patients and equipment
- Is responsible for clinical contact with the physician, referred contacts, health care practitioners, and others involved in the care of the patients referred for home respiratory therapist services
- Is responsible for the maintenance of records, charting, progress notes, clinical files, equipment records, preventative maintenance records, and other necessary documentation
- Is responsible to maintain accurate inventory of all assets and supplies
- Ensures that vehicle is maintained per applicable accreditation standards at all times
- Is responsible to ensure all pertinent demographic information is updated regularly and with any change in personal or professional status
- Is responsible for the overseeing of all applicable regulatory rules and guidelines as pertains to the staff respiratory therapist
- Is responsible for orientation and training of subordinate or newly hired respiratory therapist staff service technicians
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills. Adheres to cost-containment policies and procedures
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage
- Works with all clinical, managerial, and sales staff to promote and market home respiratory therapist services to all referral sources
- Ensures proper, accurate, and safe operation of all equipment prior to installation
- Is required to provide availability for patient contact and response to patient needs
- Will work with fellow RTs in the area on a rotating on-call schedule
- Will work with team members (other RTs, PCC’s, and various departments) to ensure tasks completed
- Other duties/projects assigned
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- This job is remote and will require the employee to go into patient homes for the set-up and service of medical devices
Preferred Education and Experience
- Clinical licensure required (RRT, CRT)
- A valid/current Respiratory Therapist license in the State in which you practice
- Extensive experience in a hospital setting, including ICU/CCU adult ventilator management
- A valid driver’s license (with a clean driving record) and own reliable transportation is required
- Competitive base salary w/ sign-on bonus
- Auto allowance (w/ fuel card) and cell phone reimbursement
- Uncapped commissions
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with excellent employer cost sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and sick time
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
While work hours will vary week to week, you will generally be expected to be available for work during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please note this job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.