Sales Consultant - Employee Benefits
Hybrid Remote Opportunity based out of the Midland, TX area.
This is a territory sales position visiting new and existing clients while working remotely.
70k Base (not a draw) + Uncapped Commissions
About the Opportunity:
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retain clients and add benefits to fit their needs.
- Participates in team sales situations with other Employee Benefits Consultants and support personnel.
- May manage overall client relationships and is supported by day-to-day account management.
- Assists, educates, and develops other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales while finding additional sales opportunities with existing clients and account services.
- Prepares and implements individual business plans, production budgets, and weekly sales reports.
- Health and Life licenses are required.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, passion for building relationships, and being a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- 50-75% travel within the assigned Territory.