Starting Salary $75k-85k + Commissions!
Year two earning potential is most likely between $120-150k
**The Right Candidate will have:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing distributors on the array of products and services offered by the Company.
· Participates in team sales situations with other Employee Benefits Consultants and support personnel.
· Manage overall client relationships and support by day-to-day account management.
· Assists, educates, and develops other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
· Applies industry technologies to new sales while finding additional sales opportunities with existing clients and account service.
· Prepares and implements individual business plans, production budgets, and weekly sales reports.
· Develops and maintains intercompany relationships consistent with our company culture.
· Bachelor's degree a plus.
· At least 3 years of demonstrated and proven experience is required.
· Experience must include heavy outside sales to brokers within the group health insurance or voluntary market space.
· Must have existing broker relationships.
· Health and Life licenses are required.
· Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for building relationships and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
· Other requirements include effective oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
· 50-75% travel.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive Salary with Commission.
· Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability.
· 401k retirement plan with company contribution.
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
· Voluntary benefits.
· Travel and Expense Account.
· Stock and bonus options are available when certain sales criteria are achieved.