Starting Salary $70k + Uncapped Commissions!
Remote Position with travel in the Sales Territory. Candidates can be based in or near: El Paso, TX, Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Ohio, Albany, NY, Syracuse, NY, State College, PA
**The Right Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Solid, aggressive work ethic, can build relationships.
- Experience working within the public sector i.e. – School Districts, Municipalities, etc.
- Sales experience with ADP, Paycom or other HRIS/Payroll systems a plus.
- 5 years of sales experience in the insurance industry is required (carrier or brokerage a plus).
- Health and Life License required.
- 50-75% Travel within the sales territory
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on small to mid-size companies with high revenue.
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retain clients and add benefits to fit their needs.
- Participates in team sales situations with other Employee Benefits Consultants and support personnel.
- May manage overall client relationships and is supported by day-to-day account management.
- Assists, educates, and develops other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales while finding additional sales opportunities with existing clients and account service.
- Prepares and implements individual business plans, production budgets, and weekly sales reports.
- Develops and maintains intercompany relationships consistent with our company culture.
5 years of sales experience in the insurance industry is required (carrier or brokerage a plus).
Experience working within the public sector i.e. – School Districts, Municipalities, etc.
Health and Life licenses are required.
Sales experience with ADP, Paycom or other HRIS/Payroll systems a plus.
Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for building relationships and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
Other requirements include effective oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
50-75% travel within the assigned Territory.