Our company is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Sanitation Supervisor for our 3rd shift operations in City of Industry, CA. As a key member of our team, you will oversee and ensure the highest sanitation standards within our large-scale facilities during the overnight shift. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Sanitation Supervisor seeking a challenging opportunity in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply.
Compensation: $95,000 salary + 7-10% target annual bonus + supplemental pay for weekend work + full benefits package
Work Schedule: 3rd shift, 10pm-6am, 8-10 hour shift. 1-2 weekends per month required.
- 3+ years of experience in sanitation supervision within an industrial setting.
- Proven experience in sanitation scheduling and planning.
- Willingness to work weekends at least 50% of the time and 3rd shift hours.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in front of large employee groups.
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) experience.
- Previous experience in a facility with 200+ employees.
- Supervise and lead a team of sanitation and janitorial employees in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Develop and implement sanitation schedules and plans to ensure compliance with company standards and regulations.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with other departments to optimize workflow and maintain cleanliness standards.
- Conduct regular training sessions and address sanitation-related concerns to ensure a high level of employee awareness and adherence to safety protocols.
- Oversee the execution of Clean-in-Place (CIP) procedures and other sanitation processes.
- Manage weekend work schedules and ensure adequate coverage during 3rd shift hours.