The position is fully remote with travel.
Job title: Semiconductor Sales Account Manager
Work schedule: Monday-Friday
Job location: Candidate preference is to live in Portland, OR.
But can consider candidates that live in Boise, UT / Lehi, UT / Phoenix, AZ / or Austin, TX
Benefits: Starting on first day of employment: Medical, Dental, Vision (82% of insurance cost is covered by the company), Matching 401k, and Unlimited PTO.
Education / Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing
Required Experience: 3+ years' related semiconductor industry sales experience
Preferred Experience: Ability to speak Japanese
The Mission of the Regional Sales Manager is to manage geographic sales activities of the company by performing the following duties personally or via subordinate account managers, sales engineers or other sales personnel. In addition, part of your mission is to secure that the business operates in line with the Company goals.
Main Responsibilities include the following.
- Develop and control geographic sales activities and programs.
- Prepare meeting reports, within 24 hours of the event, for all internal and external meetings that the sales team attends.
- Prepare and update the forecast report located on SharePoint at every customer touchpoint and/or every Friday afternoon.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policies and programs and to assist the company in promoting sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represents company at trade association meetings and shows to promote product.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Assists with the preparation of quotations, manuals, technical publications and other documentation at the discretion of management, as required.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Assist with the direction of product research and development.
- As appropriate and necessary, ensures corporate programs, i.e. EH&S, ISO, JSOX, C-TPAT, ITAR, Compliance, etc., are supported and adhered to.
Required Experience, Competencies, Physical Demands and Work Environment: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in business, sales or marketing.
- 3+ years' related semiconductor sales experience and/or training; or other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required to work on and learn company policy, as well as other systems like ERP and CRM.
- Up to 25% travel required per business and customer requirements.