Job location: Burleson, Texas
Salary: Starts at $100k-$140k depending on experience + 15-22.2% target bonus + $400/month car allowance
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), 6 sick/personal days per year, 9 company paid holidays, 10 days PTO, LOTS of room for advancement/growth.
About the company: One of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+ restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on five continents.
JOB SUMMARY: Directs all activities related to the maintenance department, capital projects, process engineering, regulatory compliance, stockroom parts, and facility utilities for manufacturing operations.
- Manages maintenance department operations to ensure process and packaging equipment are properly maintained to meet capacity and efficiency requirements. Ensures $2 million maintenance expenses budget adheres to plan. (30%)
- Directs capital and expense project activities, including engineering design, quotations, scheduling, installing, and start-up, to maximize facility productivity and efficiency. (30%)
- Provides design assistance (design, engineering, calculations) to enhance capital and expense projects, food processing, safety, and efficient operations. (10%)
- Monitors facility utilities, including steam, water treatment, air, and refrigeration systems to ensure proper maintenance. (10%)
- Monitors operations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies for waste water, storm water, hazardous waste, EPA, USDA, OSHA, and fire departments. (10%)
- Oversees stockroom inventory control, vendor relations, and purchasing to ensure efficient operations. (10%)
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university
3 to 6 years of relevant more experience.