*** $90k - $100k + bonus + great benefits ***
*** Hybrid work environment ***
Responsible for planning, organizing, and executing on multiple projects including advisory reviews and risk-based audits of people, process (operational and financial) and technology changes.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Project planning, execution, and delivering insightful feedback to management that highlights process gaps, control deficiencies and improvement opportunities.
- Develop risk perspectives and internal control recommendations based on thorough understanding of business processes and review work performed.
- Assist in preparation and formulation of deliverables (reports, memos, etc.) including recommendations designed to improve controls and/or methods of operation.
- Assist in the presentation of findings, recommendations, and corrective action plans to Management.
- Build detailed knowledge of branch operations, processes and systems across the organization including thorough understanding of sources of change.
- Act as a champion for internal control and risk concepts throughout the organization.
- Undertake other ad hoc, project and investigation work as required.
- Work independently and remain flexible to change based on the needs of the business.
Education/Experience - Bachelor's degree in related field. 2 -3 years of Internal Audit experience.
- Prior auditing or consulting experience
- Strong finance/accounting experience including internal controls and SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) understanding
- Experience in reviewing operational processes and associated IT applications, products, and infrastructure
- Advanced excel skills including data analytics proficiency. Experience with Alteryx, SQL, PowerBI a plus
- Project management experience.