The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for providing engineering support to the liquid food processing facility. Ensures that all engineering projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner consistent with established company standards.
Location: Burleson, TX - generous relocation package if necessary
Compensation: Total base compensation starting around $140,000 + annual bonus ranging from 15% to 22.5%
Required Experience: 5+ years of plant engineering experience and/or plant maintenance management experience at a manufacturing or food processing facility.
About the company: One of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+ restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on five continents.
- Reviews and analyzes processing lines within the facility including: describing, illustrating and evaluating systems, identifying limiting components and determining costs and benefits of any change.
- Coordinates the preparation and administration of all capital and productivity projects. This includes: the preparation, design and cost analyses of projects and accurate forecasting of engineering project completion dates.
- Ensures that projects are handled in the most economic and feasible methods.
- Manages the capital budget, initiates all project contracts, manages contractor activity and safety, and then ensures proper payment to all contractors upon completion of job.
- Consults with the Director of Liquid Products and the Plant Engineer to coordinate and prioritize engineering support activities.
- Oversees stockroom inventory control, vendor relations, and purchasing to ensure efficient operations.
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.