Up to $140,000 salary, bonus potential, and generous benefits package
This position is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, supporting, documenting and testing software for enterprise systems, intranet/internet applications, frameworks, and other supporting applications. Provides production support and assistance in dealing with company-wide concerns.
- Interacts with clients, business analysts, quality assurance team members and others to analyze, design, and implement user specifications.
- Utilizes logic and technical knowledge to design and build complex applications to meet user requirements/specifications.
- Provides support to analyze and resolve complex issues as they arise.
- Aids in skill development for other technical staff members.
- Utilizes experience and knowledge to assist in development of user requirements for new and/or existing applications.
- Creates and edits documentation to describe program operation and function.
- Leads, moderates, or participates in code review.
- Writes secure, readable, and maintainable code.
- Troubleshoot large software solutions.
- May prepare functional specifications, requirements analysis, design specifications, statements of work and work estimates.
- Works effectively with SQL programming and normalized database design.
- Thoroughly test own codes or deliverables before passing to QA; write unit tests if needed.
- Adhere to corporate style, code and design guidelines.
- Participates in staff meetings, conference calls, and other meetings, as needed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
- Approximately 5 years experience with .NET/C#.
- 5+ years’ development experience with projects involving Microsoft web application stack.
- .NET Framework
- Experience with data access using NHibernate framework.
- Knowledge and familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Need to be US citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Must be able to submit references