Job Title: Senior, Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Greater Memphis, MS
Travel: Less than 10%
Compensation: $100,000 to $120,000
Work Setting: Monday through Friday
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Wellness program, Life Insurance, Disability Insurances, 401(k) with 4% match at 5% employee contribution (at 3% $ for $), PTO, paid family leave, flexible work schedule, EAP, Pet Insurance,
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8+ years of experience within HR
- 3+ years demonstratable experience within an HR Business Partner / HR Client role
- PHR or SHRM Certification
As a Senior HRBP, you will work closely with your assigned clients to build and execute HR strategies that enable the business' growth plans. Whether coaching your clients on leading their teams, developing innovative solutions that deliver business results or navigating and resolving employee relations issues, you will be a champion of our culture and values. A successful candidate is someone who can think strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and dive deep into practical application. In this role you will diagnose problems, identify appropriate solutions, influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations, and drive change.
- Develop influential partnerships with middle and senior management within assigned groups to execute HR strategies that foster organizational effectiveness.
- Develop an understanding of business objectives and translate them into an HR strategy and plan to drive global improvement, productivity, and development within assigned teams.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics within your dedicated team as well as cross-functionally.
- Coach business leaders on employee relations matters including performance management, feedback, and career pathing.
- Partner with Centers of Excellence (COE) leaders to implement global HR policies, procedures and programs to ensure consistency, operational effectiveness and employee engagement
- Partner with business leaders, Talent Acquisition, and Finance on strategic headcount planning, identifying critical roles, and succession planning.
- Take ownership of new programs and initiatives by developing a business case, identifying success measures, creating a project plan and executing initiatives on time and within budget.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues in a fair and objective manner, using appropriate counseling, investigative, intervention and mediation techniques
- Stay informed of changes in employment laws and regulations, HR trends and best practices.
- Ensure policies and procedures are well understood and adhered to by all employees
- Essential/necessary functions and requirements of the position detailing how the job will be performed.
- Strong HR functional expertise across all aspects of HR with a proven track record of being a leader, driving change management initiatives, and an ability to solve complex issues in support of a positive work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with employment laws and best practices,
- Global experience a plus
- Ability to interpret policies and regulations to ensure fair and equitable resolution of issues.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives.
- A proven track record of identifying & aligning HR goals & objectives with overall business goals, combined with a strong understanding of key business drivers.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to influence and implement HR processes, strategies, and programs.
- Experience working with various types of HR systems.
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)