Salary is in the six figures but candidate dependent and we are open to discussion. Compensation should not be a limiting factor for interested candidates to apply.
Bonus structured offered + full benefits + relocation assistance available.
6635 Kirkville Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057 - relocation offered
- 5+ years’ experience as an RF/Microwave Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience with chain analysis and design of Integrated Microwave Assembly.
- Linear and non-linear circuit analysis.
- Experience with microwave measurement equipment.
- Eligibility to obtain a secret clearance.
- Master’s Degree
- Current secret clearance.
- HFSS skills or similar tool for 3d field analysis.
- Experience with multi-layer high frequency printed circuit board design and its RF performance.
Responsible in leading and performing design activities of RF and microwave components/ and circuits. Mentor less experienced engineering staff. Work closely with customers to fulfill program requirements. Perform complex design activities under minimal supervision. Support qualification and design verification efforts. Perform detailed compliance analysis and performance estimates for existing processes and technologies. In depth knowledge/ and understanding of state-of-the-art analysis tools and techniques.
- Understand customer specifications and drawings to assist in proposal and development efforts. Help in understanding customer requirements and take appropriate action to meet expectations.
- Estimate timeframe of design efforts. Ensure that project schedules are met.
- Lead interns, test engineering, and engineering technicians on specific program tasks including test procedure development, test station development and data reduction software.
- Responsible for product development from design through production release.
- Perform design reviews. Prepare presentations for gated internal and customer design reviews.
- Assess new processes and technologies.
- Provide nominal simulation results along with tolerances analysis.
- Perform data reduction and present results in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide training and guidance to engineers, interns, co-ops and technicians.
- Assess design trade-offs, cost and performance implications, and make appropriate recommendations.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- High-level comprehension of microwave theory including system performance.
- Practical microwave design experience in the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz preferred.
- Ability to design experiments, analyze the data and conduct structured problem solving.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills to document technical specifications and furnish design review presentations.
- Strong problem solving abilities and decision-making skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Finite Element tools like HFSS as well as circuit simulation tools including ability to recommend software upgrades and additions.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Work with other engineering disciplines, including a high level of customer interface.
- Ability to act as a technical lead and mentor on military and space projects.
- Ability to write specifications and proposals, and present technical material.
Total Rewards Information
With us, you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we provide opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that we offer our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to our business – up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews