*** $110k + good benefits + bonus ***
This individual will be an integral part of the Procurement Leadership team responsible for providing project management, strategy and planning support to the region, managing communication and working across the leadership team to manage prioritization process for all initiatives to drive performance objectives in Hotel Procurement.
- Exceptional project management experience(s) of complex and/or confidential programs
- Experience with Supply Chain Project Management
- Experience in designing strategies for implementing regional/global programs
- Experience in producing presentations/documentation of processes, programs, project outcomes
- Experience in challenging the status quo and being a change agent
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders