Experience: 2+ years’ experience in a System Administrator role. Experience analyzing data so that trends/metrics can be measured correctly.
Preferred Experience (not required): Prior experience with IBM Cognos Analytics or similar software (i.e.- ProcessMaps, etq, SAI360, Ease, Pulse, Intelex, iAuditor, Donesafe, TrackWise, EHS Insight, or Infor EAM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary system admin for the EHS System including technical and functional support for users.
- Manage user security, permissions and location scope.
- Review data for quality and timeliness, and address all data gaps, outliers and other concerns with users. Ensure consistent use among all North American and Asia-Pacific sites.
- Generate procedures and training documentation for users.
- Assist corporate and regional teams with adding tasks, audits and system changes.
- Generate output reports and dashboards using the Insight tool (IBM Congos Analytics).
- Manage and work with sites to develop and utilize the site EHS ShopScreen.
- Manage the addition of new system Modules, porting of existing programs into PMAP, and setup needed for new locations.
- Work with site system data acquisition networks for direct feeds to PMAP.
- Manage data feeds from and to WorkDay and eCarma.
- Review PMAP Product Release notes for changes pertinent to us.
- Attend various meetings/calls relative to system implementation, as run by ProcessMap – Checkpoint call, Monthly Tips & Tricks, etc.
- Lead monthly meetings for all users in NA to discuss changes, questions, etc.
- Be a key stakeholder during high-level monthly planning meetings for EHS Corp/Regional Team.
- IBM Cognos Analytics (PMAP “Insight”), specifically report authoring.
- If no experience with Cognos, at minimum should have some experience with Coding / Database Development.
- Proficient in Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sharepoint and Behavior Based Systems.
- Experience in ProcessMap, SmartScan, WorkDay, and TrueChem.
- Prior experience in system and data analytics.
- Basic EHS experience and knowledge (USEPA, OSHA, DOT) is a strong plus, but not necessary.
- All system (ProcessMap) user training modules, including super-user admin permissions and access.
- Training to provide proficiency in SmartScan, WorkDay, TrueChem.
- In-depth, vendor provided Cognos Analytics trainings.
- Our specific EHS reporting requirements.