· Oversee monthly/quarterly sales, use, and rental tax filings & reconciliations.
· Complete monthly general ledger tax liability account reconciliation.
· Maintain tax exemption files for the Company and review customer provided exemptions for proper completion and accuracy.
· Work with customer credit and manage customer questions regarding taxation on invoices.
· Oversight of equipment sale documentation.
· Oversight and maintenance of sales tax software.
· Manage transactions related to company fixed assets including capitalization of new assets, disposals, depreciation, sale, and inventory within Sage software for tax depreciation purposes.
· Maintain equipment values.
· Assist in handling tax notices received by the Company.
· Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Advise of changes in GAAP that impact the company.
· Assist in engagements involving external tax advisors and audit staff.
· Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new tax software.
· Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting; Public experience a plus.
· 3+ years of tax experience and GAAP Accounting.
· Familiarity with D365 – Finance & Operations, Avalara, and Sage a plus.