*Total Compensation between $150,000-$200,000*
The best candidates will have experience with the following:
The position of Territory Manager for the Northeast, US is responsible for rental of light duty trucks from our fleet through the achievement of opportunity-based sales goals. We are looking for an ambitious salesperson willing to put in hard work to build a book of business. We are built on providing excellent service and providing premier vehicles to a variety of industries: construction, oil & gas, electrical, wind & solar and telecom. This career position requires strong communication skills, product knowledge and the ability to cultivate/build long-term relationships. Compensation package including base, commission, company truck, laptop, cell phone and travel allowance. This role reports to the VP of Sales.
· Achieve business targets through effective management of designated territories and providing excellent service to our customers.
· Obtain new customer accounts and maintain current customer accounts.
· Effectively pitch to both small-medium sized regional accounts, as well as large corporate and national accounts.
· Work with sales support, and accounting teams to efficiently manage all accounts.
· Responsible for maintaining deep knowledge and understanding of each product line we offer.
· Ability to effectively establish relationships and meet in-person with customers.
· Emphasize the features and benefits of our product offering, add-on, and customization options.
· Perform product demonstrations while on-site at customer locations.
· Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for territory growth.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
· 5+ years of light to medium duty truck rental and/or sales experience preferred.
· Ability to convert prospects into closed sales.
· Strong sales reporting and analysis skills.
· Strong team player with the ability to effectively interact with personnel from all aspects of the business unit.
· Proactive and decisive contributor for the business with excellent communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative, anticipate obstacles, developments, and problems by looking ahead in order to effectively execute responsibilities.
· Ability to communicate in a clear, logical, manner in formal and informal situations.
· Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
· Energetic and honest individual with high ethical standards.
· Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office software.
· Excellent organization and follow through skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Up to 50% travel required.
· Living in Northeast US preferred to effectively service customer base.
Job Type: Full-time